Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Life is so unfair




Yesterday's news about the FEDEX plane that bounced up & down Narita's runway and then bursted in a ball of flames sent shivers down both mine & my husband's spines. Why? Almost every month, I go down that same runway and in the past few months, the turbulence as we near Narita has been pretty bad. That wind shear could have affected any aircraft... now I will make sure I do follow instructions and buckle up when I'm supposed to. I feel badly for the widows of the two pilots who braved the terror. Life was just too short for them...may they rest in peace and may their families eventually find peace without their loved ones.

Why do bad things happen to good & decent people while the crazy Austrian incestual, abusive father stays alive & have the opportunity to live in a cell? At least he's still living. So unfair...but his daughter and children need to live with this horror for the rest of their lives.




On another scale of evil are the greedy AIG executives. Now that they're willling to give back some of the money, I think they're doing it out of fear. Fear that they will need to repay in "other means"... these greedy bastards don't realize how many lives they've affected directly and indirectly. The list could go on forever about the implications of greed. That could be my next blog topic.








1 comment:

Screamin' Mama said...

It's incredible the things that evil, greedy people are capable of...selfishness!

On another note...it's always sad when lives are lost to accidents and natural disasters.