Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Headscratching...



It's been nearly 3 months since I've written in here! I'm still a "dummy" at blogging...I wish I spent the effort to upload more interesting pics or banners. Nonetheless, Gavin is now 7months old yet one constant is he still enjoys scratching his head whenever he gets cranky & sleepy. He looks like a little monkey!


3rd wedding anniversary has come and gone...I feel like I've been married for 30 years already because someone the romance is just not there. My husband just is not the type...and makes you wonder how we're going to go forward!? Are other couples like this? I get very frustrated and feel that making more efforts on my part won't make it any better - just makes me feel "why should I do everything?" OH well...


The happiest time in my day is waking up to the sounds of my son's babbling & coming home to see him curled up in his crib, sucking his pacifier. His eyes are getting bigger...but then again, it could be because his face seems smaller? I love the expressions he displays when I make funny noises or change my expressions. He is just in awe and in love with me...


Now I really know what motherly love feels like...it is like melted chocolate on vanilla ice cream times 1 million times!! Unexplainable but I'm sure many mothers out there know what I mean. I shall endeavor to write more.... this certainly clears my head -- then I can sleep better amidst the stress and hectic life in HK.




No comments: